National Offender Management Systems (NOMS) is a full service Misdemeanor Correctional Services Organization.
Our company manages offender population in excess of 30,000 offenders participating in programs such as:
- Misdemeanant probation supervision,
- Alternative sanction programs utilizing electronic house arrest
- Active and Passive GPS tracking for higher risk offenders
- Remote electronic alcohol monitoring technologies
- Transdermal, continuous alcohol monitoring technology
- Specialized caseload supervision programs for domestic violence perpetrators
- Specialized caseload supervision for Alcohol and Drugged driving populations
- Random urine screen programs
- Cognitive behavioral therapy programs designed to affect offender thinking as it relates to criminal behavior
- Supervision and monitoring of community services programs through linkages with local non-profit and religious organizations
- Court ordered fee and fine collection programs
- Treatment programs
National Offender Management Systems is a Colorado Limited Liability Company established on February 13, 2012, for the purpose of satisfying regulatory agencies responsible for regulating our outpatient substance abuse treatment entity, 1st Alliance Treatment Services.
National Offender Management Systems owns both RMOMS and 1st Alliance Treatment Services.
Rocky Mountain Offender Management Systems (RMOMS) is a leading provider of non-residential correctional alternatives to Municipal, County, and State Governments throughout the United States.
Since 2001, RMOMS has developed multiple systems of offender management that range from sobriety monitoring and one-on-one case management supervision, to the latest in electronic offender tracking and monitoring. Our services are currently being used by State governments as a form of prison population management, as intensive supervision of high-risk parolees, and as a system of resource management for swelling probation populations needing direct supervision.
RMOMS also works with County and Municipal government agencies to provide local jail population mitigation programs using our electronic monitoring technology, as well as case management supervision and day reporting programs. These programs are provided as sentencing alternatives, as population management programs, or as pre-trial supervision programs.
Our experience ranges from supervision of drinking, driving and domestic-violence offenders, to providing full-service solutions to Drug and DUI Courts, and to the tracking of the highest-risk sexually violent predators released into our communities under Probation or Parole conditions.
Regardless of the size of your program, RMOMS has the ability to customize a non-residential solution for your agency that can be funded by the offender, by the agency, or through a combination of the two